Owner + Principal
Elizabeth is an award-winning landscape designer and the principal designer at Boxhill Design. She is a creative stylist, an educator, a public speaker, and a product designer whose line of fire pits has received national acclaim.
Her hallmark is a clean and modern aesthetic, yet she enjoys creating within a variety of styles, which are guided by her clients’ tastes. Her designs are built around the following criteria:
- Pragmatic – designs should answer how a space should be planned, in order to maximize flow and function.
- Tailored – her designs are thoughtfully crafted with her clients’ desires at the forefront.
- Possessing Quality + Longevity – each project is viewed as an investment for the client. Both the materials used, and the feel of the design must stand the test of time.
- Magical – Elizabeth’s favorite aspect of the design is the layering on of fresh elements (such as lighting, furniture, and accessories,) to create a feeling that is “just right” for the client.
Educated in Fine Arts from the University of Arizona, Elizabeth also draws on her travels to the Caribbean, Turkey, Thailand, France, and South America to inspire her signature designs.
Our mission is to create your perfect, custom space.
- Beautiful – crafted to suit your individual aesthetic.
- Functional – designed to solve spatial challenges, and to provide you with a comfortable, and livable space.
- Mindful – mindful of your budget, of your desired scope and size, mindful of the environment, and of anything else you deem worthy of consideration.
Our approach is designed to be flexible and responsive to you – our client. Whether you are someone who knows exactly what you want, or whether you are someone who would appreciate some guidance with defining your style, we will be there every step of the way to assist you with your vision.
The team’s work has garnered attention from leading design publications and won numerous awards, including: